Sorry for not updating sooner. It takes a lot of time to try to keep this whole IVF business private. The excuses that I have to come up with to get out of doing stuff is horrifying. I really hope that my friends that I haven't told will forgive me later on.
I was all ready for transfer yesterday when they called me at 8am to let me know that they wanted to wait until Saturday to do a 5-day transfer. Apparently, 6 of the embryos had divided and looked really good (the day previous there were only 3). They feel confident about going 5 days.
I'm not so sure that I feel as confident. My worst fear is that all the embryos will stop growing tonight and that tomorrow they will call and say, "We are very sorry, but...." and that there won't be even one to transfer. Anxiety has me so worked up, that I actually couldn't sleep at all last night.
Tomorrow morning at 10:15 (Pacific time), can you please send some positive energy our way. Maybe if enough people think positively all at the same time, something good will happen.
I'll keep you posted!
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Sending as much positive energy as I can muster in my current state.
Good Luck!
Sarah, I will be thinking of you the whole weekend. I hope you are able to get some rest tonight for your big day tomorrow.
Your embies are going to keep growing all night so they will have a hard time deciding which ones to transfer since they are all so great! :-)
All the best to you!
Good luck!
Try to relax Sarah! That anxiety can get the best of you. It's really out of your hands at this point. Just go in, do what you haveto do and come home to relax for a few days. I'm sending all the positive vibes I can muster...and eat a ridiculous amount of pineapple. (It contains an enzyme that helps your lining...what the heck, eat a few!)
OMG! That is the reason for pineapple! I noticed it mentioned on a few blogs, but I couldn't figure out what the whole deal with the pineapple was! Thanks...off to the store right now to go buy a cartload.p
I sure will say a prayer for you. I do not have a group, but I have myself :) Hope that's enough.
Sarah - thinking of you here too... Every good wish.
Good luck today ... sending you sticky vibes!
Sarah..I hope it went well today with the transfer..thinking of you!
Post a Comment