Sunday, May 28, 2006

Holding steady - 8dp5dt

Can you believe it? With all this measuring fluids in and out I actually forgot to POAS this morning as I had intended! So tomorrow perhaps I'll remember to pop that little stick into the measuring cup and see what happens!

Symptoms have not gotten any worse, so I guess that is good news. The clinic has been in touch with me a few times now to check up and have me measuring fluids in and out, weight and girth. Last night my left side was so incredibly painful that it woke me up. On a scale of 1 to 10, it was an 8 and nothing seemed to help. While I'm worried about what tonight will be like, they assured me that it would likely be better because I have been laying down all day. Not sure that I believe them, but I guess I don't have a choice. The other symptoms (bloatedness, nausea, etc.) have remained the same.

Everyone seems to say the same thing, that as painful and uncomfortable my physical situation as it is, it could be a good sign. Also, it gave me one day free of obsessing about how many hours until Thursday's beta.

Thanks for the support everyone and I promise to keep you posted about the POAS result!

5 comments:

soralis said...

I am sorry that you are so uncomfortable. I sure hope you are on the mend soon!

Take care and good luck

Barely Sane said...

I'll be checking first thing tomorrow morning for your POAS results! Hoping & praying for great news!

Glad the discomfort isn't getting worse but it would sure be nice if it was better. I hope it's soon for your sake.

Good luck!

Meg said...

Sarah - How am I meant to sleep? Oh, the suspense!! Thinking of you.

Pamplemousse said...

Keep those fluids up!!!

Angie said...

Waiting to hear wonderful news about the beta! Thinking of you.