E2 2130
75 rep
125 pur
fri 12 8 bw & us
If you can decipher the cryptic message above then you are a true IFer! Now I need your help...
Day 7 of stims = E2 2130
If this were a Sudoko puzzle, I might have a chance of being able to figure it out. As it is, I can't determine if this is good news or not. The clinic kept my meds at the same level, so I assume that it means that things are progressing OK. First u/s is on Friday morning, so I guess the proof is in the pudding...or in the ovaries as it may be.
Anyone know if this is good news?
** Just found this on IVF Connections:
In Canada E2 levels are measured in picomols and in the United States E2 levels are measured in picograms. If you want to compare numbers, here is how to convert them: Canadian E2 ÷ 3.67 = American E2
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Don't read into the numbers! They kept you at the same dose, so that means you're holding steady and your body is doing what it's supposed to! You're halfway through and the ultrasound will tell you what's going on. Are you completely freaking out?
I don't know what to tell you on the numbers. Sometimes it's really best not to know, but understand that no RE will move forward on an IVF if the numbers they want aren't there.
And I agree with A.M.; if no changes have been made in protocol, you are on track.
Looking good. Best of luck when you go back for your next check.
I think you are just right on track. Good luck on Friday..keep us posted with your progress. Thinking of you!
I'm not great with E2 numbers. I've had it explained to me a couple times, but mostly, it's such a vague gauge of what's going on that I ignore it. However, the high number IS good in that your ovaries ARE producing follies! Can't wait to hear the results of the u/s!!
Good luck!
I was never given any numbers during my cycles and I am kind of glad, one less thing to worry about!!
Take care and all the best!
The numbers are different for everyone. Looking at my chart, that seems about where I was. That number will jump huge with the next blood test. It doubles everyday or something like that.
Things are going well, I'm hoping for you!
Looks right on track to me (Especially after I converted the number!)
Hang in there!
Good luck on Friday!
Looks good to me ... I looked back at my fresh IVF cycle and you are a bit ahead of me and we ended up with 17 eggs!
Good luck!
Courtney
Hi,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I wanted to stop over to check yours out also. I'm sending positive thoughts for you for this cycle. I had to LOL because I have some understanding of most of that cryptic message:) Best wishes and I'll keeping popping over to see how you're doing!!!
Post a Comment