- Wait one week after mc to get in for D&C (uggg...that was a bad one)
- Wait one year of TTC before doctor would refer me to OB GYN
- Wait three months to get an appointment to see him
- Wait for appointments to begin the myriad of tests before starting Clomid
- Wait each month to see if it worked - It didn't
- Wait another two months to get in again to see the specialist who gave referral to clinic
- Wait three months for appointment at clinic
- Wait one month for ICSI Orientation appointment
- Wait for day 22 to begin Synarel
- Wait for period to arrive............................and wait...and wait....and wait!
Damn it! Hurry up. The anticipation is killing me. The package of needles/alcohol swabs is sitting in the drawer taunting me each time I open it.
Meanwhile, friends continue to get pregnant and have babies around me. Two of my best friends preggers: one with #1 the other with #2, another friend will start in June for #2, another will try in Sept. for #1, sister is 5 months pregnant with #2. So if all of this doesn't work, it is quite likely that in September, literally everyone I know around me will be pregnant! Uggghh.
I know I shouldn't worry about things that might or might not happen in the future, but I have lots of time on my hands and have nothing else to think about because I AM STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 comments:
Waiting sucks! It really is one of the hardest parts of all of this. I hope your wait comes to an end soon.
I am so sorry you are still waiting! It sucks!!
Take care and all the best to you
Sorry for the wait...I know it sucks! Hopefully AF will make her appearance soon so you can move on with this cycle. Thinking of you!
Oh I know all about the waiting, and as everyone has already said, it sucks!
Ugh! I know exactly what you mean. Waiting is the worst. Try to hang in there. Hopefully things will start happening soon. Hugs!
I found that the waiting isn't quite as bad pnce you start your cycle because at that point you at least feel like you are doing something.
That being said, I'm almost half way into the 2ww and starting to look up "time turners" on the net. Will next Sunday never come?
I think that's the second worst part of TTC-- the wait! I'm very impatient, but you ladies have surely helped me lately! Thanks!
Hey Sarah! All we do is wait...and wait...and wait. And we're supposed to smile and be nomal in the process!
I'm sorry about the pregnancy epidemic around you. I had that for the past 2 years and it was one of the most difficult times in my life. I didn't have a blog to vent on, or this wonderful support network so when the boom happens again (and I know it will), I'm ready. You'll survive it too. I promise.
The waiting is VERY frustrating . . . I can relate as well.
Waiting has GOT to be the worst...but oh, is it worth it! I can't wait to see what all this waiting is for :)
Post a Comment